Personal Privacy Provider
The Personal Privacy Provider is a portable, lightweight device that emits a precisely enhanced analog signal that covers, or masks, intelligible conversation and distractive outside noises within your business environment. There is a volume control and a low-pass filter that can be adjusted to meet your needs for loudness and tone. The Personal Privacy Provider is designed for small in-room placement where a central masking system is inappropriate. It can be used in any environment such as: secretarial areas, social service office, human resources areas, CPA firms, financial offices (i.e. banks), law offices, "closing offices", doctor's offices, examination rooms, patient waiting rooms, out-patient surgeries, psychotherapy offices, dental offices, home offices, multi-tenant apartments and condominiums, dormitories, bedrooms for restless sleepers, etc. If you do not want to hear others, place the unit by you (the listener). If you do not want others to hear you, place the unit by them. When privacy levels are inadequate between two rooms, place a unit in each room. This product is manufactured by the leader in soundmasking worldwide. They have been in business since 1975 and continue to be on the leading edge of soundmasking research.
- Noise source: Analog, Gaussian random, non-deterministic
- Electrical Power Output @ 8 ohms = 0.5 Watts avg.
- Power requirements: 13 to 18 VDC @ 200 mA max.
- Low-pass filter: 6db/octave
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g)
- Color: Warm gray
- Size: 1" x 3.75" x 6.35" (2.5 x 9.5 x 16.1 cm)
- Power: Plugs into any standard wall outlet (110-120 V: 50-60 Hz)
- Comes with a 12 foot (3.7 m) power cord and Velcro mounting strips